We have made significant progress with the new social media modules. We did testing in the beginning of last week and started new code this week. Here are the updates for last week and this week.
1. We made the users' keyword search groupings (KSG) be ordered alphabetically.
2. For each KSG, we made the rating functionality work. We also made the user voting contribute to the cumulative score.
3. We also finished the functionality where all users can vote the Search Results inside the KSG by clicking on Up or Down arrows next to each search result.
4. We finished the functionality which makes 10 search results display inside KSG by default. We added a "Show more" button which makes the rest of the search results above 10 open up.
We will be testing these modules next.